Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 24 July 2012

Info Post
The content of this blog entry is extremely light and a favorite physicist of some of us is the only justification why it's here: so I discourage serious readers from reading the rest of this text

In March, we learned that Prof Paul Frampton, a TRF guest blogger and a later diagnosed beautiful mind (his ex-wife quantified his emotional age as three years), was arrested in Argentina with cocaine.



He went to meet a woman who fell in love with him. Who was that? Based on my knowledge of Paul's taste and what he can afford, I guessed her name was Valeria Mazza.

I wasn't too far from the truth. Well, I should have known that the right one wasn't blonde. More importantly, it turned out that the truth was much closer to me than I thought: she is Czech.




Alejandro Rivero just sent me an URL to an article in The Telegraph:
I fell for cocaine honeytrap, claims British physicist in Argentine jail
We finally learned who is the future Ms Frampton. It's Miss Bikini World 2007, Czech-born Denise Milani. She was frantically exchanging e-mail with Paul, he told us.

Denise Milani is clearly not a native Czech name; her original name is Denisa Krajíčková (or Denisa Krajíčková Trlica) which is perfectly Czech. However, as the Czech Wikipedia reveals, she was born in May 1980 in the (double) city of Frýdek-Místek. The weight of her 90DDD breasts is 52 kilograms, we learn from Wikipedia – quite powerful organs but according to the video below, the figure looks pretty accurate.



I wouldn't embed such off-topic videos but one must admit that this one is physical so at least some readers may find it appropriate for a physics blog.

Oh, I see, it's probably the weight of the whole body so I may have overstated "them" by a few percent. ;-) The weight of the world's heaviest natural "assets", those of Annie Hawkins-Turner, is 39 kilograms.

But back to Ms Milani.

She currently lives in Southern California these days. I understand that she likes older men similar to Paul (and she's already tired of photo shoot), as she told him by e-mail, but I don't quite understand why they wanted to meet in Argentina if she lives in Southern California. Why did you buy this, Paul!?

Located in the Northeastern corner of the Czech Republic, Frýdek-Místek has fewer than 60,000 inhabitants but Milani isn't the only native who is now known to TRF readers. Olda Klimánek, who translated Brian Greene's The Fabric of the Cosmos to Czech, was born there and lives in the town, too.

At any rate, whether Milani will marry Paul or not, I hope that they will release him now! And yes, I think that Milani has created so much trouble for Paul that she should marry him now. ;-) All of my suspicion that Paul was consciously involved in drug trafficking have evaporated by now. He still faces 16 years in prison which sounds scary.

While the environment seems to make Paul extremely productive – he has already published five papers since he moved to the prison – it's clearly an extremely unhealthy and ugly environment (he's had a cold 10 times already).

I have already contacted Ms Milani and asked her to visit Paul in the prison. As a princess from a fairy-tale, she should easily liberate him and marry him. Or at least the former.

Update

I will be away for 16 days, going to Kabul. Denisa replied to me, she loves me, and if she doesn't make it to Kabul, I will have to go to Tehran with a tight package of her bras and kets taken from her manager. We will meet over there. See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment