Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 12 December 2012

Info Post
It's 12/12/12, 12:12:12 pm now, the Pope tweeted for the first time 12+12+12 minutes ago, and many people are worried about the doom that arrives in 9 days from now.



NASA even recorded a special 6-minute monologue by astronomer David Morrison that tries to disagree with the fearful predictions.




I am convinced that many people who get to this page aren't convinced. I think that those should insure themselves against some kind of a cataclysm – using the independent entity such as myself.

You may send a gift consisting of dozens or hundreds of dollars to my PayPal account (see the piglet icon at the bottom) and I will multiply it by 100 and provide you with the best help I will be able to (or cash, if you wish or if it is paid after I am killed, too) in the case that between December 20th and December 22nd, more than 50 million people will die in the world. ;-) If you think that the probability of cataclysmic events exceeds 1%, it's a good deal for you.

See a clarification of the Mayan calendar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment